The order of submission and requirements for the article
For publication, a material previously unpublished by the author (authors) corresponding to the journal / journal profile in Russian, Kazakh or English languages is accepted for publication.
When the article is received in the journal with the author (with the authors) - a foreign citizen, an Agreement is concluded on the publication of articles in scientific journals in the publishing house "Kazakh University" at the Republican State Enterprise in the capacity of economic conduct of the KazNU named after al-Farabi . The contract, posted on the journal's website, is completed and signed by the author (s). Further the contract with the manuscript and other materials should be sent as a scanned form by e-mail to the editorial office of the journal with the article.
The following materials should be sent to the editor by e-mail: the manuscript of the article in electronic format: in the Word editor (with the extension * .rtf or * .doc) and in pdf format with the author's signature (s) on the last page.
To the manuscript, undergraduates, graduate students and applicants additionally present an protocol statement of the meeting of the department, certified in the dean's office and the academic supervisor of the research. After the article is accepted, a scanned receipt for payment for publication in pdf format is to send by e-mail.
All documents can be submitted in paper form, and the article is by electronic media, by mail or directly to the responsible secretary. The author of the article may additionally submit a review of an independent specialist on his article.
E-mail is used at all stages of working with manuscripts and communicating with authors.
Article submission guidelines:
The first page:
- The first line is the number of MRNTI (in exceptional cases, UDC), the alignment is on the left, the font is bold.
- The title of the article (Title) should reflect the essence and content of the article and attract the attention of the reader. The title should be short, informative and not contain jargons or abbreviations. The optimal length of the title is 5-7 words (in some cases 10-12 words). The title of the article should be presented in Russian, Kazakh and English. The title of the article is shown in bold in lowercase letters, alignment - in the center.
- Author (s) of the article - Initials and surname, place of work (affiliation), city, country, email - in Russian, Kazakh and English, ID ORCID. Information about authors is represented in ordinary type in lowercase letters, alignment in the center.
Abstract in volume not less than 150 words in Russian, Kazakh and English languages.
The structure of the annotation includes the following OBLIGATORY items:
Introductory talk about the research topic.
Purpose, main directions and ideas of scientific research.
Brief description of the scientific and practical significance of the work.
Brief description of the research methodology.
Main results and analysis, conclusions of research work.
The value of the study (contribution of this work to the relevant field of knowledge).
Practical significance of the results of the work.
Key words / word combinations - 3-5 in Russian, Kazakh and English.
The next page (new):
- The introduction consists of the following main elements:
- Justification of the choice of topic; the urgency of the topic or problem. In substantiating the choice of the topic based on the description of the experience of predecessors, there is a report on the existence of a problem situation (the absence of any studies, the appearance of a new object, etc.). The relevance of the topic is determined by the general interest in the study of this object, but by the lack of exhaustive answers to existing questions, it is proved by the theoretical or practical significance of the topic.
- The definition of an object, an object, goals, tasks, methods, approaches, hypotheses and the meaning of your work. The purpose of the study is related to the proof of the thesis, that is, the presentation of the subject of research in the author's chosen aspect.
- Material and Methods - should consist of a description of the materials and the progress of the work, as well as a complete description of the methods used.
- The characteristic or description of the research material includes its presentation in qualitative and quantitative terms. The characteristic of the material is one of the factors determining the reliability of the conclusions and methods of investigation.
- This section describes how the problem was studied: detailed information without repeating previously published established procedures; The identification of equipment (software) and the description of materials are used, with the obligatory introduction of novelty when using materials and methods.
- The scientific methodology should include:
- - research question (s);
- - put forward hypothesis (thesis);
- - stages of research;
- - research methods;
- - results of the study.
- In the literature review section, fundamental and new works on the subject matter of foreign authors in English should be covered (at least 15 works), analysis of the given works from the point of view of their scientific contribution, as well as gaps in the study, which you add in your article.
It is IMPOSSIBLE to have a lot of links that are not relevant to work, or inappropriate judgments about your own achievements, references to your previous work.
- In the Results and Discussion section, you analyze and discuss the results of your research. The conclusion is drawn on the results obtained during the research, the main essence is revealed. And this is one of the most important sections of the article. It is necessary to analyze the results of its work and discuss the relevant results in comparison with previous works, analyzes and conclusions.
Conclusion summarizes the work at this stage; confirmation of the truth of the assertion made by the author, and the author's conclusion about the change in scientific knowledge, taking into account the results obtained. The conclusions should not be abstract, they should be used to generalize the research results in a particular scientific field, with a description of the proposals or the possibilities for further work.
- The structure of the conclusion should contain the following questions: What are the aims and methods of the study? What are the results? What are the conclusions? What are the prospects and opportunities for implementing, applying the development?
- List of used literature, or Bibliographic list consists of not less than 10 titles for literature in the natural sciences and engineering directions and 15 titles for social and humanitarian purposes, and not less than 50% of the total number of titles in English. If there are works presented in Cyrillic in the list of literature, it is necessary to present the list of literature in two versions: first - in the original, the second - in the romanized alphabet (transliteration).
The Romanized list of literature should look like this: author (s) (transliteration) → (year in parentheses) → title of the article in transliterated form [translation of article title into English in square brackets], name of Russian source (transliteration, or English name - if available), the output is with the notation in English.
For example: Gokhberg L., Kuznetsova T. (2011) Strategiya-2020: novye kontury rossiiskoi innovatsionnoi politiki [Strategy 2020: New Outlines of Innovation Policy]. Foresight-Russia, vol. 5, no 4, pp. 8–30. The list of literature is presented in alphabetical order, and ONLY those works that are cited in the text.
- Style of registration of the list of literature in Russian and Kazakh language according to GOST 7.1-2003 "Bibliographic record. Bibliographic description. General requirements and rules of compilation "(requirement for publications included in the CCISS list).
- The style of the Romanized list of literature, as well as sources in English (another foreign language) for social and humanitarian purposes - American Psychological Association (http://www.apastyle.org/), for the natural and technical directions - Chicago Style (chicagomanualofstyle.org) .
- This section should take into account:
- Quoted the main scientific publications, advanced research methods that are used in this field of science and on which the author's work is based.
- Avoid excessive self-citation.
- Avoid excessive references to publications of CIS / USSR authors, use the world experience.
- The bibliography should contain the fundamental and most relevant works published by well-known foreign authors and researchers on the topic of the article.
- References to the cited work in the text of the social and humanitarian direction are given in parentheses, indicating the first author of the work, the year of publication: the number of pages (s). For example, (Zaleski 1991: 25). In case there are several works of the same author published in one year in the list of literature, then in addition to the year of publication, the letter "a", "b", etc. is added. For example, (Saduova, 2001a: 15), (Saduova, 2001b, 22). For natural science articles, links are formatted in square brackets indicating the numbering as the cited works appear in the text.
The published materials indicate information about the authors, their place of work and the necessary contact information.
If the article does not meet the requirements, the editorial board has the right to reject it.